Personalised T Shirt
Design Your Own T-Shirts
An image? A logo? A Photo or A slogan? printed on a T Shirt. Get in touch, it's what we do!!
Perfect for all occasions business logos, workwear, uniforms, charity events, stag/hen nights, sports teams, birthdays, holidays fancy dress etc.
Our personalised clothing is produced to the highest possible standard to ensure you receive a top quality product that you will be truly satisfied with.
We only use the highest quality blanks, clothing vinyl and hardware available to ensure a vibrant and lasting garment
A) The design(s) will be printed where you specify on the T Shirt, left breast, right breast, left sleeve, right sleeve, front and back or any combination of these positions.
B) To make this happen:
- Choose the size, colour, position and quantity of your t shirt, add the item to your basket and checkout.
- Go to "Upload Designs Here" at the bottom of the page, type in the order no: from your order confirmation and send.
- Attach your logo(s), photo(s) image(s) or text(s)
- Type in the position ( left breast, right breast, left sleeve, right sleeve, front and back) where you want it printedand send.
- You can also send any messages or instructions that you may have from here. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com or telephone 07624 252527.
Should you need multiple sizes and/or quantities of 5 or more please do not add the item to your basket or checkout through the website. Instead include the quantity details when you upload your designs and we will send you a quote for the whole job.
Once we have designed your t shirt we will e-mail a proof to you for confirmation, before processing your order, changes can then be made, if required, at no extra cost. Once approved we'll then produce the item and deliver it to you. In the case of bulk quantities of 5 or more we will also include an invoice with the proof which must be paid at the time of approval of the order, we'll then produce the order and deliver it to you.
If providing an image please note, we can only print as good as the image we receive, for best results we advise customers to forward their image file to us at 300dpi and in PNG format (colours may also vary slightly). If we receive a low quality image, we'll do all we can to improve the image, if we cannot guarantee a satisfactory print from the file you have provided, we will advise you and, we will if necessary cancel the order for you.
T Shirt Description & Features
• One-piece cotton/Lycra® neck with shoulder to shoulder taping
• Guaranteed to perform at 60° wash
• Produced using Belcoro® yarn for a softer feel
Fabric - 100% cotton*, Belcoro® yarn*Ash 99% cotton, 1% polyester
*Heather Grey 97% cotton, 3% polyester
White – 190gm/m
Colour – 205gm/m
Wash Max 40°
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low Heat
Iron - Medium Heat
Do Not Dry Clean
Sizing - All measurements in centimetres
Size Width Length Chest
S 48.5 69.5 86.5 - 91.5
M 53.5 72 96.5 - 101.5
L 56 74.5 106.5 - 111.8
XL 61 77 116.8 - 122
XXL 66 78.5 127 - 132
XXXL 71 80 137 - 142.5
Tolerance +/- 2.5cm width 2.5cm length
* Measure across garment 1cm down from armholes
** Measure from highest point of shoulder to bottom edge of garment
Personalised T Shirt
How to care for your new BELiEVE DESiGNS item
We want to make sure you get the most wear out of your new BELiEVE DESiGNS garments. To look after your personalised clothing, we recommend you follow our easy wash care guide below:
- Before washing, undo buttons, close zips and check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 40°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- For best results wash before use
- NB: Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
We expect the customisation to last the lifetime of the garment if this wash care guide is adhered to.
Always read the label and other garment wash care instructions.